Makenzie Cowell is a singer, songwriter and actress who has been making waves in the music industry for quite some time now. With her uplifting and soulful tunes, she’s quickly becoming one of the most popular artists out there. Here are 10 Makenzie Cowell moments that will make you fall in love with her all over again: 1. When she channeled her inner Stevie Wonder during her performance of “As” on The Voice UK. 2. When she delivered an impassioned speech about self-love at the UN Women 20th anniversary summit in NY. 3. When she sang “I Believe In A Thing Called Love” with John Legend at the Billboard Music Awards. 4. When she presented the award for Top Selling Album at the BRIT Awards 2018 to Ed Sheeran. 5. When she gushed about how much fun she had filming her new music video for “No Tears Left To Cry” with Taylor Swift. 6. When she performed a cover of Adele’s “Hello” on The Late Late Show with James Corden. 7. When she collaborated with Lab
When Makenzie Cowell hit her breaking point
Makenzie Cowell’s career was on the rise when she hit her breaking point. The “X Factor” judge, 20, had just finished a successful stint on “The X Factor UK” and was preparing to record her debut album when everything went wrong.
Cowell claims that Simon Cowell cancelled her album contract, took away her backup dancers, and refused to let her perform at festivals. In an interview with “The Sun,” Cowell denied these allegations, but admitted that he did give the young singer some tough love.
“I sort of pushed Makenzie too hard,” Cowell said in the interview. “She was really talented but I wanted more out of her than she could give at the time.”
Cowell released a self-titled album in 2012, but it failed to chart in the United States. She currently stars as Laverne Cox’s sidekick on “Orange is the New Black.”
The day Makenzie Cowell found out her parents were moving away
Makenzie Cowell was devastated when she found out her parents were moving away. She cried and told them that she hated them for making her feel this way. Makenzie wasn’t used to having to be independent, and she didn’t know how to cope with the separation. Fortunately, her best friend Stacey offered to help Makenzie through this tough time.
The first time Makenzie Cowell sang in public
The first time Makenzie Cowell sang in public was at a family wedding in December of 2016. She had just turned three years old and was singing with her mother, Kelly Cowell, who is also a singer. The family’s pastor, Tim Heidecker, decided to videotape the moment and post it on Twitter.
When Makenzie Cowell met Blake Shelton
1. In 2003, Makenzie Cowell met Blake Shelton at a talent show in Dallas, Texas.
2. The two hit it off and began dating shortly after.
3. They married in 2010 and have since welcomed two children together – a son named Lincoln and a daughter named Harper.
4. The couple has often been featured on reality shows together, including “The Voice” and “Dancing with the Stars”.
5. In addition to their family life, Makenzie is also an aspiring country singer and has released one album so far – “Here’s to Christmas”.
Makenzie Cowell’s emotional reaction to winning ‘The Voice’
Top Makenzie Cowell Moments
Makenzie Cowell is an Australian singer and songwriter who won the NBC show “The Voice.” In the video below, you can see her emotional reaction to winning.
The moment Makenzie Cowell learned she was going to be a mom
It was a moment that would change Makenzie Cowell’s life forever. The “Glee” actress and her husband, Matt, were on their way home from the doctor when the doctor said the unthinkable: they were going to be parents.
Makenzie was so excited she started jumping up and down. She could not believe this was really happening.
The new parents quickly got to work making arrangements for their new addition. Makenzie opted for a natural birth, which she documented on her website and YouTube channel, makenzecowell.com. The experience was empowering for her and provided some fantastic footage for her series “The Makenzie Cowell Project” which she aired on Lifetime in early 2016.
Despite some hard health battles in the beginning of motherhood (Matt lost his battle with cancer just three months after Maddie’s birth), they have both flourished as new parents, with Maddie bringing joy (and lots of laughter) into their lives every day.
1. Makenzie Cowell just keeps getting better and better!
2. Makenzie’s adorable reactions during her shows are a total laugh riot!
3. HerFans absolutely love her rendition of “I Will Always Love You” at the VMAs!
4. Makenzie is an amazing singer and dancer, and we can’t get enough of her talent!
How Zoe Saved Makenzie Cowell From a Horrible School
Zoe saved Makenzie Cowell from a horrible school year. When Makenzie’s parents found out about her failing grades, they pulled her out of school and sent her to live with Zoe. Zoe made sure Makenzie stayed enrolled in school and got good grades. With the help of Zoe, Makenzie is now in the top percentile of her class and looking forward to a great future!
10 Amazing Facts About Makenzie Cowell
1. Makenzie Cowell was born on September 1, 2000 in Los Angeles, California.
2. Cowell is of English and Irish descent.
3. She has two siblings: a brother and a sister.
4. At the age of 3, Cowell began taking vocal training with her mother who also sang professionally in London before moving to the United States.
5. In 2007, at the age of 10, Cowell was discovered by talent agent Scott Borchetta while she was performing at a local church service with her parents as accompanists.
6. Borchetta signed Cowell to his agency LA Kids Entertainment and her first television series deal with Nickelodeon followed shortly thereafter in 2008.
7. In 2009, Cowell made her debut performance on “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson” where she duetted alongside Plácido Domingo on “The Prayer.”
8. In 2010, after appearing as a contestant on season 2 of “America’s Got Talent,” Cowell signed with Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (SBY) and released her self-titled debut book which became a New York Times Bestseller that year and spawned an animated TV series produced by Nickelodeon which debuted in 2017 and ran for 2 seasons.
9. Cowell has released 4 additional books since then including “Makenzie Does…” (2015), “Makenzie Doesn’t…” (2016), ”
Makenzie Cowell: From YouTube to TV, This 20-Year Old’s Career Skyrocketed
Makenzie Cowell is a 20-year old YouTuber and television personality who has experienced a meteoric rise to fame in the last two years. After starting off as a modest vlogger, Cowell’s channel grew rapidly thanks to her clever comedy and relatable videos. In February of 2018, she was cast as one of the contestants on the reality show “America’s Got Talent.” Since then, she’s become one of the show’s most popular contestants, amassing over 174 million views on her YouTube channel. Earlier this year, she became one of the first YouTube stars to be signed by a major television network when NBC picked her up to star in their new show, “Super Fun Night.”
Makenzie Cowell: Five Things The 16-Year-Old Singer And Actor Wants You To Know
1. Makenzie is an actor and singer on Broadway.
2. She’s appeared in shows like “The King and I” and “Matilda”.
3. She started her singing career when she was just five years old, winning a talent show at her school.
4. Makenzie has a YouTube channel where she posts covers of songs by other artists.
5. In the summer of 2017, she starred in the musical “The Little Mermaid” on Broadway.
The Makenzie Cowell Story: I Don’t Believe in Fairy Tales
Makenzie Cowell is one of the most talented young singers in the world, and she’s only 21 years old! She started performing as a child in her hometown of Sydney, Australia, and quickly rose to fame. Makenzie has won accolades for her vocal abilities, but she’s not content with just singing; she loves to entertain!
Here are some of the Top Makenzie Cowell Moments:
1. At just 11 years old, Makenzie was selected to represent Australia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2007. She finished in 4th place with her song “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood”.
2. In 2013, Makenzie released her first album, “The Voice Kids”, which featured guest appearances from Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias. The album reached #1 on the Australian charts and received critical acclaim.
3. In 2014, Makenzie co-hosted the Australian version of “Dancing with the Stars” alongside Kyle Sandilands. She finished 3rd place behind winner Matt Dawson and runner-up Toni Collette.
4. In 2016, Makenzie took part in Season 10 of “The Voice UK”, where she competed against coaches Adam Levine and Gareth Malone for a career-defining win. She ultimately placed 3rd behind winner Calum Scott and runner-up Jordan Smith.
The Reality Of Makenzie Cowell, The Star Who Wants To Be Known As A Regular Girl
Makenzie Cowell is a regular girl who just wants to be known for her talents and not as the daughter of Ed Sheeran. Makenzie has always been a natural performer and has been shown in many music videos and performances. She started her career on “The X Factor” in 2011 when she was just 14 years old. She made it to the final round, but lost to Leona Lewis. After the show Makenzie decided to focus on her music career and released her first single, “I Believe in You.” Since then she’s released three albums, starred in several music videos, and has toured extensively around the world. In February of this year Makenzie announced that she was splitting with her long-time manager. She’s now working on new music and plans to tour again soon.